I will be remembered by family, friends, colleagues and the community as a trustworthy caring person who had a lasting positive impact on their lives and the lives of others.
I live a life of contribution on a foundation of the following principles:
- Integrity: I honour my word.
- Empathy: I seek to understand others and to see the world through their eyes and emotions.
- Accountability: I take full responsibility for my health, happiness, relationships and career.
- Curiosity: I acknowledge that I am subjective and I learn constantly.
- Humility: I don’t let my ego control me or hurt others.
I started my career in the software and IT industry 20 years ago. I founded a company called Aram Systems to provide computer and networking services back in 97. I assembled computers, performed troubleshooting, setup networks and provided network administration for small companies. A couple of years later I joined a company as a software developer. Since then I have worked in three continents and with over 20 different teams and organisations wearing many different hats. Currently I am the Head of Software Development in Telstra Purple, the largest Australian owned technology services company.