This is a curated list of the greatest hits of my blog, open source contribution and presentations based on Google Analytics stats and download counts. If you are a new visitor/follower hopefully this helps you discover the good stuff easier. You may read more about me, as a person, here.
- Fiddler In Action tutorial part 1 and part 2: an extensive tutorial on using Fiddler web debugging proxy.
- Working with offline web applications: a tutorial about writing web applications with offline support along with a working sample.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery with TeamCity for GitHub projects
- BDDfy In Action series: an extensive tutorial for my open source BDD framework for .Net, BDDfy.
- Introducing Humanizer: the introductory post for Humanizer, a .Net framework that meets all your .NET needs for manipulating and displaying strings, dates, times (inc. timespans) and quantities.
- Transform app and web config: showing how you can easily transform app.config and web.config in a Visual Studio solution.
- Developer productivity tools & Visual Studio extensions: a list of developer productivity tools and Visual Studio extensions that I find useful.
- BDD To The Rescue: why BDD matters and how it can help.
- BDD Simply: a simple BDD approach for those who don’t want to use a BDD framework.
- Definition of Done: Definition of Done I used in a web project which can be used as a reference.
- ORM Anti Pattern Series: a series of posts where I explain some of the common anti patterns I have come across when dealing with Object Relational Mapping (AKA ORM). The whole series has been very popular; but these are the three posts that stand out amongst all:
- Writing Maintainable UI Tests article on NetTuts: a few tips on how to write maintainable UI tests.
- Never judge a programmer by their commit history
- Dealing With Net Negative Producing Programmers : who are Net Negative Producing Programmers and how we can deal with them.
- It’s sometimes OK to write bad code
- Stop Discriminating: venting out a sore personal experience with racial discrimination.
- Migrating from Mercurial to Git: a guide on how to migrate a mercurial repository to git along with some of the gotchas you might face and their solutions.
- Created BDDfy: the simplest to use and extend BDD framework for .Net.
- Created Humanizer: a .Net framework that meets all your .NET needs for manipulating and displaying strings, dates, times (inc. timespans) and quantities.
- Created and now contributing on Seleno: Seleno helps you write automated UI tests the RIGHT way!
- Co-founded TestStack: a collection of awesome and unique testing tools and frameworks.